Saturday, June 13, 2009

Wargh

I need to post more.

This will happen.

Unfortunately for me, the local station that airs the 5Ds dub has moved it to 7:00. 7:00 AM.

This is too early for me to be up in the morning. I got up at 9:00 three days in a row and actually feel sick because of it.

Fortunately for you, me ducks, this means I have to be less passive about getting my "sort of Kazuki Takahashi style art and YGO characters" fix. Which also means I'll have an easier time being more active with both the blog and the comic.

Yay!

There are three pages left in Magic Light. The next story, which shall be titled "I Hear Little Voices" (either Hear Little Voices or just Little Voices for short) should be of comparable length, depending on how many pages I add or compress, but I'll try to get it out more consistently.

There you go. A blog update. (wanders off to eat food)